Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness..catch up

For November I am going to participate in 30 days of Thankfulness...I encourage you to do the same. For all that we lack, suffer, and endure...we are each blessed. I have a feeling that if we each took the time every day, even if just for this 30 days, to recognize our blessings, our gratitude for all that we do have would be bountiful.
So here are days 1-4!!
Day 1: I am thankful to have had the luxury to sit in my sweats 90% of the day, as I didn't feel good.
Day 2: I am thankful for beautiful sunshine today in the Pacific Northwest.
Day 3: I am thankful for health insurance and drug company assistance programs that allowed me to get a $4060.99 prescription for only $5!!
Day 4: I am so thankful for music. I am thankful for Pandora, and XM Satellite radio. Music calms me, soothes me, inspires me and makes me want to party! :)

What are you thankful for?

No comments: